Replacement Laptop Battery for Toshiba PA2503UR (10.8V 2600mAh)
We provides reliable, high performance replacement batteries for your Toshiba laptop. The replacement Toshiba PA2503UR battery is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible with Toshiba OEM part numbers.
This replacement Toshiba PA2503UR battery is rechargeable, this battery is 100% compatible with your original battery.
All of our replacement Toshiba PA2503UR batteries have passed stringent quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards.
We warrant that the products sold in our website, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Brand New with 1-Year Warranty, 30 days money back!
If you are not satisfied with our replacement Toshiba PA2503UR battery for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
This replacement PA2503UR battery is compatible with following part numbers:
This replacement PA2503UR battery is compatible with following models:
Libretto 100 Series Libretto 100CS
Libretto 100CT Libretto 110
Libretto 110CST Libretto 110CT Series
Libretto 75 Series Libretto 75CT
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
How can we sell at such a low price?
We buy in bulk and pass on saving to the customers. We have over 10, 000 pieces of batteries in stock and offer the best service to our customers.
We have a complete engineering facility for battery pack testing. This enable us to provide the most up-to-date in battery pack testing for the most advanced portable consumer electronics products. We only sell quality products from quality suppliers.
How To Extend Toshiba PA2503UR battery Life
1. Use the correct recharging procedure for your Toshiba PA2503UR. Only use the power cord that came with your laptop or an authorized replacement.
2. Follow correct maintenance for your battery when not in use. Don't leave it in direct sunlight, areas where it will be exposed to extreme temperatures such as car trunks.
3. Use your laptop's power management features. The system will run at lower processor speeds when enabling power management features and it will go into "sleep" mode faster when inactive.
4. New Li-Ion battery must be fully discharged and then recharged every 2-3 weeks.
5. If you don't use your laptop for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the Toshiba PA2503UR battery.