Replacement Laptop Battery for Lenovo 3000 Y300 7759 (10.8V 4400mAh)
We provides reliable, high performance replacement batteries for your Lenovo laptop. The replacement Lenovo 3000 Y300 7759 battery is designed to be 100% manufacturer compatible with Lenovo OEM part numbers.
This replacement Lenovo 3000 Y300 7759 battery is rechargeable, this battery is 100% compatible with your original battery.
All of our replacement Lenovo 3000 Y300 7759 batteries have passed stringent quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards.
We warrant that the products sold in our website, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Brand New with 1-Year Warranty, 30 days money back!
If you are not satisfied with our replacement Lenovo 3000 Y300 7759 battery for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
This replacement 3000 Y300 7759 battery is compatible with following part numbers:
This replacement 3000 Y300 7759 battery is compatible with following models:
3000 Y300 7759 3000 Y300 9449
3000 Y300 9454 3000 Y300 Series
3000 Y310 7756 3000 Y310 Series
3000 Y310a 7756 3000 Y310a Series
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
How can we sell at such a low price?
We buy in bulk and pass on saving to the customers. We have over 10, 000 pieces of batteries in stock and offer the best service to our customers.
We have a complete engineering facility for battery pack testing. This enable us to provide the most up-to-date in battery pack testing for the most advanced portable consumer electronics products. We only sell quality products from quality suppliers.
How To Extend Lenovo 3000 Y300 7759 battery Life
1. Use the correct recharging procedure for your Lenovo 3000 Y300 7759. Only use the power cord that came with your laptop or an authorized replacement.
2. Follow correct maintenance for your battery when not in use. Don't leave it in direct sunlight, areas where it will be exposed to extreme temperatures such as car trunks.
3. Use your laptop's power management features. The system will run at lower processor speeds when enabling power management features and it will go into "sleep" mode faster when inactive.
4. New Li-Ion battery must be fully discharged and then recharged every 2-3 weeks.
5. If you don't use your laptop for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the Lenovo 3000 Y300 7759 battery.