This replacement HP AH547AA battery is rechargeable, this battery is 100% compatible with your original battery.
All of our replacement HP AH547AA batteries have passed stringent quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards.
We warrant that the products sold in our website, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Brand New with 1-Year Warranty, 30 days money back!
If you are not satisfied with our replacement HP AH547AA battery for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
This replacement AH547AA battery is compatible with following part numbers:
436426-311 436426-351 443156-001
454668-001 593592-001 AH547AA
BS556AA HSTNN-CB45 HSTNN-OB45
HSTNN-XB4X NBP6B17B1 OT06XL
This replacement AH547AA battery is compatible with following models:
Business Notebook 2710p EliteBook 2730p
EliteBook 2740p EliteBook 2740p Tablet PC
EliteBook 2740w EliteBook 2760p
EliteBook 2760p Tablet PC
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
How can we sell at such a low price?
We buy in bulk and pass on saving to the customers. We have over 10, 000 pieces of batteries in stock and offer the best service to our customers.
We have a complete engineering facility for battery pack testing. This enable us to provide the most up-to-date in battery pack testing for the most advanced portable consumer electronics products. We only sell quality products from quality suppliers.
How To Extend HP AH547AA battery Life
1. Use the correct recharging procedure for your HP AH547AA. Only use the power cord that came with your laptop or an authorized replacement.
2. Follow correct maintenance for your battery when not in use. Don't leave it in direct sunlight, areas where it will be exposed to extreme temperatures such as car trunks.
3. Use your laptop's power management features. The system will run at lower processor speeds when enabling power management features and it will go into "sleep" mode faster when inactive.
4. New Li-Ion battery must be fully discharged and then recharged every 2-3 weeks.
5. If you don't use your laptop for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the HP AH547AA battery.