Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
How can we sell at such a low price?
We buy in bulk and pass on saving to the customers. We have over 10, 000 pieces of batteries in stock and offer the best service to our customers.
We have a complete engineering facility for battery pack testing. This enable us to provide the most up-to-date in battery pack testing for the most advanced portable consumer electronics products. We only sell quality products from quality suppliers.
How To Extend Gericom 23-U74201-31 battery Life
1. Use the correct recharging procedure for your Gericom 23-U74201-31. Only use the power cord that came with your laptop or an authorized replacement.
2. Follow correct maintenance for your battery when not in use. Don't leave it in direct sunlight, areas where it will be exposed to extreme temperatures such as car trunks.
3. Use your laptop's power management features. The system will run at lower processor speeds when enabling power management features and it will go into "sleep" mode faster when inactive.
4. New Li-Ion battery must be fully discharged and then recharged every 2-3 weeks.
5. If you don't use your laptop for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the Gericom 23-U74201-31 battery.