This replacement Acer GARDA53 battery is rechargeable, this battery is 100% compatible with your original battery.
All of our replacement Acer GARDA53 batteries have passed stringent quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards.
We warrant that the products sold in our website, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Brand New with 1-Year Warranty, 30 days money back!
If you are not satisfied with our replacement Acer GARDA53 battery for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
This replacement GARDA53 battery is compatible with following part numbers:
This replacement GARDA53 battery is compatible with following models:
Ferrari 1100 Ferrari 1100 Series
Ferrari 1100-5457 Ferrari 1100-552G16Mn
Ferrari 1100-702G25Mn Ferrari 1100-704G25Mi
Ferrari 1100-704G25Mn Ferrari 1100-804G32Mn
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
How can we sell at such a low price?
We buy in bulk and pass on saving to the customers. We have over 10, 000 pieces of batteries in stock and offer the best service to our customers.
We have a complete engineering facility for battery pack testing. This enable us to provide the most up-to-date in battery pack testing for the most advanced portable consumer electronics products. We only sell quality products from quality suppliers.
How To Extend Acer GARDA53 battery Life
1. Use the correct recharging procedure for your Acer GARDA53. Only use the power cord that came with your laptop or an authorized replacement.
2. Follow correct maintenance for your battery when not in use. Don't leave it in direct sunlight, areas where it will be exposed to extreme temperatures such as car trunks.
3. Use your laptop's power management features. The system will run at lower processor speeds when enabling power management features and it will go into "sleep" mode faster when inactive.
4. New Li-Ion battery must be fully discharged and then recharged every 2-3 weeks.
5. If you don't use your laptop for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the Acer GARDA53 battery.